There are two programs you can use to hack the Sega Genesis Mini. This page will list what each one can do and the advantages/disadvantages of both.
- Add Custom Folders – This is the real benefit of Hakchi. The home screen can only hold 100 or so games until the whole Mini lags.
- With Custom Files, users can place their games in folders that bypass this cap.
- Scraper – Manually apply game art and descriptions.
Project Lunar Benefits:
- Online Scraper – Automatically searches for game art and description.
PROJECT LUNAR Missing:
- No Folder Support – Can’t go above 100+ games otherwise the whole home screen will lag.